The complete package. This structured 12 week program takes care of everything you need to reach your goals. Whether that be to build muscle, lose fat or a total body recomposition.
As listed below, you will have a 3 phase personalized training program, meal plans updated weekly with full supplementation guide as well as weekly check-ins to ensure you are making progress. Your transformation is a reflection of me so I will do everything in my power to make sure you are progressing every week. On top of that, you'll have 24/7 access to me for any questions you may have as well as access to a member-only Facebook group. Finally you'll also have access to exclusive live streams from me weekly, covering various topics and questions to further your knowledge on training & nutrition.APPLY NOW
I've never felt better or stronger! In 12 weeks I was able to gain strength in all of my lifts while looking the best i've ever looked! Not to mention my confidence!
I've always been pretty skinny and I wanted to get bigger and stronger. After doing this 12 week program, I have gained 7 lbs with minimal fat gain while improving all of my compound lifts in the gym!
The leanest i've ever been! I lost 21 lbs in 12 weeks working with Charlie and I couldnt be happier! Currently doing the course for a second time to now do a lean bulk and gain some more muscle!
We’re going to be working closely together, and my goal is to help you go through a complete transformation and take your fitness to the next level!
Here’s some of what we’re going to work on:
1. We’ll start by getting really crystal clear on you, your goals, and your starting point. I’ll do an initial assessment questionnaire with you that will give me an in depth look into your lifestyle. How much exercise you’re currently getting, what your nutrition plan looks like, how your stress levels look, height, weight, age, all of it. The more information I have, the better I’ll be able to customize your program.
2. Next we’ll get you setup on your Welcome Package - including training, nutrition, and support (more details below). Your welcome email will have all of the details regarding your training plan, your nutrition plan, the Facebook support community… everything you need to set yourself up for a successful fitness journey.
3. Your training plan comes with instructional videos and access to my exclusive fitness app. I’m not going to send you programs over email and hope that you know what exercise means what. I’m going to send you a custom program with instructional videos for every single exercise along with pointers and things to focus on during the movement. You will never be lost in the gym. Not only that, I’ll be able to track and follow your workouts in the app. With a calendar built in you’ll never miss a day.
4. Your nutrition plan will be customized and updated weekly. We’ll solve the “what to eat to hit your fitness goals” problem immediately, I’ll give you a grocery list so you save money on groceries and eating out, I’ll tell you exactly how much food you need to be eating in order to hit your fitness goals, and I’ll give you meal ideas and recipe ideas to keep eating healthy fun, and fresh so you’re excited about your meal plan weekly. I will never send you a cookie cutter plan or the standard ‘chicken, broccoli, rice bodybuilding” diet
5. The 1 on 1 support you receive in your journey is EVERYTHING! I put the “PERSONAL” in “Online Training”. Every single week I’m going to send you a check in which you’ll respond with body stats, weight, measurements and a status update on stress levels, energy levels, and how you’re feeling about your program. Oh… and any question you ask me, I’ll answer within 24 hours. Guaranteed.
6. You get access to an exclusive, private support group that we’ve created. We PRIDE ourselves on community and we’ve created the STRONGEST support system for you to make sure you’re not alone in your fitness journey. Fitness should never be a solo thing, so we give you access to a group of people who are JUST as stoked about your fitness goals as you are.
7. You get weekly updates to your plan. That means if you’re not making progress, we’re making changes. Our plan sets you up to make sure that you never hit a plateau again, we always move forward or we make adjustments, either way we are always progressing.
8. You’ll have cardio adjustments as well as supplement recommendations for your specific fitness goals. I will be your fitness mentor in all aspects -- no more asking the bro at the gym for advice or relying on Google for answers. I’ll answer any and all of your supplement questions as well as cardio recommendations will come based on your fitness goals.
Any one of these things can move the needle immediately for you, and my experience is that ONE of these is going to resonate with you and stand out as the BIG opportunity for you specifically...so we'll be able to spend more time on that one with you.
The next 12 weeks you and I will be working together personally, and I want to make sure you get the best results possible.
Here's how you and I will work together to make this happen:
The Training: Every 4 weeks I’ll update your training plan and plug it in the app. The training plan will be specifically designed to you. Cardio and other sessions will be added weekly if they are needed. Again, this will be analyzed in depth from the initial welcome questionnaire as well as our 1-1 phone consultation.
The Nutrition: New meal plans every week customized to your calorie and macro needs. You will get multiple options every week so that you’re not eating the exact same foods every day. I will also teach you IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) so that you can enjoy life and not have to miss out on social events.
The Coaching: You’re going to get ME as your fitness expert for 12 weeks. That means any and all concerns you have about your fitness journey, I will be with you every step of the way making sure we hit your fitness goals. You will never be lost with training or nutrition.
The Support: We have a private Facebook group just for exclusive invested clients. This is where we share wins, lessons and a place where you can reach out for additional support. Here you have the benefit of not just me, but the rest of the group. You get to glean the collective insights, wisdom & experience from others on their own fitness journey.
The program is 12 weeks in length, and if you want to continue on afterwards on a monthly basis that’s completely up to you. I have many clients that have stuck around for over a year now!
How many times will I have to work out per week?
You can get started and begin to see results in as little as 3-5 hours a week. The program is designed for you by me, and I can work it around your lifestyle. So even if you’re: working full/part time, working Shift work, studying full/part time, full time parent … you can absolutely make this work. If you don’t even have 3-5 hours a week to commit to your fitness goals, this program isn’t a good fit for you.
What if I’m just a beginner and have no prior experience at all?
That’s perfect. We’ll be with you every step of the way, and our effective systems for meal plans and training plans leave no “what do I do” questions on the table. We do everything in our power to make it as simple as possible for you to get the best results, even as a beginner. Bonus – if you are new, you will make huge changes in your body as your body is primed to build the most amount of muscle in the first 2 years of training. This is why it’s super important to hire a trainer so you can milk those newbie gains.
How long will meal prep take?
Meal prep will take 1-2 hours per week max. And that time that you spend preparing your meals guarantees that you’ll get that body you’ve wanted for so long!
How much will groceries cost?
Our grocery list system will make it easy for you to save money on eating out, fast food, and those semi-frequent coffee + treat stops that you make. On average groceries will cost you $100 or so per week, that’s money you’re already spending on food… but the food you’re buying is hindering your fitness progress.You save money on eating out, and you’ll save money on your grocery bill.
How fast will I see results?
How fast can you run 100 meters? Everyone’s body will respond differently to programming, training, and nutrition. I can tell you the average weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week (healthy and sustainable), and the average lean muscle gain is about .5 - 1lb per week (healthy and sustainable). Everyone’s body is different and will respond differently. As someone who is NEW to doing training AND nutrition properly you will see results faster as mentioned above.
Can you accommodate food restrictions?
I can accommodate most food restrictions. Lactose intolerant, gluten intolerant, keto, vegetarian, vegan. Any other food restrictions shoot me a message and I can give you some more insight.
Do I need to buy supplements?
You don’t NEED to buy supplements, supplements are only a small part of the journey. You can hit your fitness goals without them, but supplements will be recommended by me and it’s up to you if you want to take them or not.
Is there a guarantee?
When you join this program my reputation is on the line. If I didn’t deliver the results I promised, my reputation would be ruined. This program would fall apart and I’d lose all Credibility.
Having said that, here’s the guarantee:
If within the first 90 days you go through all the training, eat all the food I tell you to eat and check in with me every week and you STILL don’t hit your fitness goals, I’ll send you a full refund, no questions asked.
CHECK OUT MORE OF MY CLIENT RESULTS ON INSTAGRAM!APPLY NOW
These training guides are for people that just want a a solid routine to follow in the gym. Offered in 3, 4, 5 & 6 day workouts per week and are designed for you to gain strength and build muscle. All guides include additional ab routines and exercise replacements. These guides are not part of the full coaching program listed above.